NOW AVAILABLE | Lurasidone Tablets (compare to Latuda®). 20mg, 40mg, 60mg, 80mg, and 120mg strengths available online or by contacting your Auburn Account Manager, today!
Auburn Pharmaceutical RETURN POLICY
Effective August 22, 2022
Saleable† items returned up to 30 calendar days from invoice date will be reimbursed at 100% of the price paid as an account credit.
Saleable items returned within 31-60 days of the invoice date will be reimbursed at 75% of the price paid, or the lowest price paid in the prior 30 days, whichever is lower, as an account credit.
Nonsaleable items damaged during shipping will be reimbursed at 100% of the price paid if Auburn Pharmaceutical is notified and items are returned within ten (10) calendar days.
Nonsaleable items, including but not limited to the following, are not eligible for return and no account credit will be issued:
- Any item that has expired, is opened, or has been defaced
- Any over the counter (OTC) item
- Any item knowingly purchased as a short-dated product
- Any item purchased as part of a special or custom order
- Any item labeled as requiring special shipping, handling, or storage instructions (i.e., refrigerated, or other temperature-controlled items)
- Any item listed as non-returnable
- Any item not purchased directly from Auburn Pharmaceutical
- Any undamaged item purchased by a wholesaler or distributor
- Any item submitted as part of a third-party return
- Any product received by Auburn Pharmaceutical without an approved return authorization
Should any item fitting any of the above be sent back to Auburn Pharmaceutical Company, it will be destroyed upon receipt and a handling fee may apply.
A return authorization can be requested by:
- Completing the Return Authorization Form online.
- Contacting our Returns team by phone at (800) 222-5609 or email at email@example.com.
You will be notified within three (3) business days if your request has been approved or denied.
If a return is granted, you will be sent the approved return authorization form and Auburn Pharmaceutical will issue a shipping label within ten (10) business days. The approved authorization form is valid for 14 calendar days from the date of receipt.
Unless otherwise stated by a member of the Auburn Pharmaceutical Returns team, all shipping costs for undamaged, saleable items are the responsibility of the customer returning the item.
Shipping label should be affixed to the outside of the returned package, and a copy of the approved return authorization form should be signed by the customer and included in the box.
Any item received without a signed approved return authorization form will be subject to our non-returnable item guidelines.
An account credit will be issued within 30 business days of a successful return.
Schedule II Controlled Substances
Due to federal regulations, schedule II substances are exempt from the return process outlined above. To return a schedule II item, please contact our Returns team at (800) 222-5609.
†Saleable and non-saleable items are defined at the sole discretion of Auburn Pharmaceutical Company. Auburn Pharmaceutical reserves the right to amend this policy without prior notice. This return policy supersedes any prior policies. Effective August 22, 2022.